Whether you’re at school, in an office or a store or if you’re a full-time parent, it’s no question that work can take the “Mickey” out of you.
So when that magical time for a break arrives you cherish every second of freedom.
But sometimes, in that free space, magical things can happen that has you coming back smiling.
- score a smile from that cute dude/chick at the counter,
- be the first in line at the post office,
- have a silly-fun time/adventure and creating personal jokes before class (you know the kind that end up sticking with you for a lifetime),
- catch up with an old school friend you haven’t seen in a while,
- have lovely a chat and chuckle with your favourite cashier at your favourite food place… The list could go on!
Today, mine consisted having grand conversations and great laughs with work mates.
It was pretty…
What we got up to was a liiiitle like this at the end… Except with rubber bands…