Long gone are the days
- when it cost you a $10 bill to say ‘Hi’ to your Delilah a thousand miles away
- when you spent an entire evening in the library, just to find out whoever died
whenever for your history class, when you could have gifted all that time to your girlfriend
- when you had to enroll in a pricey course, perhaps taught by someone not so knowledgeable, only to end up learning nothing in the end
- when you had to pick and choose the albums/movies you bought because they were just so expensive
- when you used sentences as long as the one I just typed
Today, almost free of cost, you simply
Chat. Browse. Subscribe. Play.
That’s the Internet, baby!
In the long list of inventions that man made, there can be no doubt, surely the Internet stands out as one of the most