Nature was thousands of years ahead of itself when it came up with bananas.
- Easy-open tab: companies spend millions trying to develop easy-open technology, but bananas had it nailed long, long ago. Just pull here, peel and enjoy.
- Environmentally-friendly packaging: it don’t get much better than this. Taken from nature, right back to nature, 100% biodegradable.
- Easy to eat: when was the last time you tried eating a pomegranate on the bus? Right, I thought so. Bananas are quick and easy, no pesky seeds, no dripping juices, low risk of stains.
- Highly nutritious: running a marathon? Trying to cut back on sodium and carbs? Looking for a nutrition-packing, tummy-filling snack? Bananas are your go-to food!
- Expiry date clearly shown: the colour-coding can’t get simpler than this: GREEN-not yet, YELLOW-OK, BROWN-time to go. Sure, we might have our preferences when it comes to the perfect colour for eating, but at least bananas let us know.
- Kids love them!
Photo from here.
P.S. Please share your Awesome Things with us, we’d love to hear them! You can use the Submit page above, or find out about being a regular contributor on the About page. Help keep Awesome going and growing! 😀